This videos will take you through the entire process of the creation of a hologram projector, and the hologram itself, including videos from every step: concept, modeling, materials, animation, rig, compositing, lighting... Take a look at the trailer bellow!!
READ THIS POST FOR WATCHING A PREVIEW
The Hologram Project goes from 19,90€ to 5€ Why is that? Well, Blender has changed a lot since I released this tutorial. Some of the things I did in it are now much easier, or they can be done in a different way. The compositor (one of the main parts of the tutorial) has also evolved pretty much, and even the basics continue being the same, some things may be different.
Anyway, the focus of this tutorial is to show the whole process, and how to combine every part of the creation of a 3D animation, from preproduction to postproduction, and even some technical details may not work anymore on current versions of Blender (10 versions have passed since I released the tutorial!!), the general idea continues to be useful and still applies to any project :) So this is like some kind of oportunity for those who wanted it but didn't get it before, so they can check it out and learn something useful from it :D
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Over 5 hours of commented video (The recorded raw video time is over 11 hours, but most parts of it will be acelerated: basic modeling, render times, routine processes...). Only one part of rigging is at real time, so you don't miss anything, and all the compositing part is a tutorial, commenting it at real time while I do it (so two languages, two videos).
- Multilanguage video: Videos will have voice over in both ENGLISH and SPANISH.
- Complete process overview: You will follow the complete process, from the idea and concept to the final animated and composited result.
-.blend files of all the project at different stages, so you can follow tutorials from the part that you're interested in.
THIS PRODUCT IS AIMED FOR PEOPLE WHO ALREADY KNOWS THE BASICS ABOUT BLENDER, THE GOAL OF THIS PROJECT IS TO HELP PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS AND STAGES OF A COMPLEX AND BIG VIDEO CREATION, NOT TEACHING THE BASICS. IF YOU NEED TO LEARN THE BASICS, PLEASE WATCH THE FREE TUTORIALS AT THIS WEB ;) (Or just visit others, of course xD)
- We'll discuse the initial idea and how to make it work. Also, I'll have in mind all the things that I want to happen in the video, so we'll be prepared for them when building the project in 3D.
- Modeling the Logo (in this case, I modeled my own logo, you can do the same for making yours :)
- Modeling the hologram projector.
- Modeling the "Arms" (the parts of the projector that will open and project the hologram itself)
- Building the Scenery.
- Arranging Meshes: Arrange some visible errors on meshes
- Modeling Lights and Door.
- Setting up the scene
- Detail Modeling: Modeling some details before starting the rig.
- Rig: Rigging the hologram projector, doors and everything so it's easy to move and limited, for preventing unwanted movements or rotations.
- Adding some more details to the model and arranging some shapes.
5.Adding Materials and Illumination.
- How to create the volume emulation for the projection lights.
- Animating The hologram, the projector appearance and closing. We'll use keyframes, Graph Editor, Actions and NLA for making it fast and easy.
- Animating the hologram's distortion effect.
- Camera animations for getting the "Hand-held" movement.
- Active camera changes for jumping from one camera to another one during the animation.
8.Preparing the scene for compositing.
- Animating some lights, and materials' opacity and properties.
- Probably one of the most important part of this project. A lot of layers and nodes have been used: From color corrections and depth of field, to glare effects, neon glows and different layers and renders mixing.
- Final polishes and adjustments.
- Launching the final render.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS IN YOUR COUNTRY, YOU CAN USE THIS CURRENCY CONVERTER
(The official price is in European Euros, so the value can vary in your currency because of market fluctuations; Anyway, PayPal will tell you the cost in your own currency before making the payment.)
This product is only delivered by direct download. In the case that for some reason (like very slow internet connection), you need a different method, just contact me and we can find a solution ;)
NOTE: Adding sound effects to the final video is a subject that isn't covered on this tutorial.
Thanks a lot to all that people that preordered and purchased this product, you make blendtuts possible! ;)
IMPORTANT: I encourage you to share this product with your closest friends with physical copies or so, but please, don't distribute it through internet in a way that people that you don't know can get it ;)